Navy Blue Lamp Shades. Slide Out Awnings. Silk Grommet Drape.
Navy Blue Lamp Shades
- (lamp shade) lampshade: a protective ornamental shade used to screen a light bulb from direct view
- (Lamp shade) A lampshade is a fixture that covers the lightbulb on a lamp to diffuse the light it emits. Conical, cylindrical and other forms on floor-, desk- or table top-mounted as well as suspended lamp models are the most common and are made in a wide range of materials.
- (Lamp Shade) The shade serves the important function of blocking the glare from a light bulb and is usually the most decorative part of a lamp. The lamp shade can be made of glass, fabric, metal, or other more creative materials.
- “Navy Blue” is the name of a song written by Bob Crewe, Bud Rehak and Eddie Rambeau. The song tells the story of a girl who was lonely for her steady boyfriend while he was away from home in the U.S. Navy and could hardly wait to see him again.
- Navy blue is a very dark shade of the color blue which almost appears as black. Navy blue got its name from the dark blue (contrasted with white) worn by officers in the British Royal Navy since 1748 and subsequently adopted by other navies around the world.
- dark blue: a dark shade of blue
navy blue lamp shades – Bedtime Originals
Bedtime Originals Sail Away Lamp with Shade and Bulb
211024B Sailing, sailing over the ocean blue! This nautical themed bedding collection sets sail with an oversized appliqu d sailboat in red, white, navy and blue. The unique sailboat musical mobile, three piece wall d cor and custom lamp and shade along with a coordinating diaper stacker, window valance and wallpaper border complete this ship shape collection. Features: -Table lamp. -Sailboat as the base underneath. -Nautical themed / patterned lamp shade. -Includes an energy efficient light bulb. -Boy specific. -Ages: 0 – 3 years. -Assembly required.
Matilda is from my peacock collection as you can see. After all one can barely resist (at least me) peacock feathers and cresent moons! Matilda is made from a vibrant parrot green and lapis blue duponi silk. Vintage and new gimp has been dyed a deep navy to match peacock eye centers and a lighter blue (vintage) to match surrounding peacock eye. The rayon fringe is a dark watery blue that bleeds to a kelly green pulling in feather colors. Rare peacock sword eyes and sword feathers are meticulously hand stitched onto the shade along with full eyes on each side panel. Eye trim tops off the fringe. A silk transfer of a nouveau woman with ornate line work peek out from the feathers in the center medallion of the shade. Matilda is lined with white silk crepe and is 14" tall by 11" wide
Deb exploring the "pink" apartment
Changing the PINK shades on the ceiling fan lights to clear shades went a long way toward "de-pinking" the bedroom. As did removing and storing some of the Victorian era brick-a-brac such as these lamps and making up the bed with a navy blue duvet.
navy blue lamp shades
TL8S-5 The Striped Cylinder is offered in a range of color options and also a taller size. The horizontal bands of three colors are rich and luxurious. A great focus for any room, it has a retro feel but is just as comfortable in a contemporary environment. Features: -Table lamp. -Blue finish. -Colors range from silver to navy blue. -Aluminum material with dupioni silk texture. -Custom finishes available upon request. -Hand-made in Brooklyn, NY, USA. -UL Listed. Specifications: -Driftwood silk shade. -Accommodates (1) 100W incandescent bulb (not included). -In-line switch. -Shade dimensions: 11” H x 11” Dia. -Overall height: 24.5”.